Escucha en Vivo con  
 

Tu 94.9 FM

Donde Viven Tus Hits
 
 

Popcorn Fire at Miami Beach Movie Theater (VIDEO)

 
Posted April 24th, 2014 @ 8:12am

 

A small fire that started in a popcorn machine caused the evacuation of a Miami Beach movie theater.

Officials say the smoke alarm sounded about 7:25 p.m. Wednesday inside the Regal South Beach theater.

 

 

 

Miami Beach firefighters quickly extinguished the fire and no one was hurt.

 

The theater is expected to reopen today.

Credit CBS4

Recommended Stories

*